Eleison Group's undergraduate interns and graduate fellows play a significant role in our projects and campaigns, and we take our mentorship and commitment to our students after they finish our program very seriously. Responsibilities will include:
● Research for policy papers, memos, etc.
● Press development
● Social media content curation
● Conduct analytics reviews on websites, social media platforms
● Assist in managing social media platforms
● Data collection and development
● Some administrative duties
● Preparation for district meetings
● Assist in new projects that may arise
Special attention will be paid toward assisting students with academic credit, and we can work with students and their academic programs to turn intern projects into independent studies or possibly honors theses.
There are two types of opportunities:
(1) Full-time undergraduate internships
(2) Graduate fellowships in our Arlington, VA office
We are willing to coordinate our work schedule with undergraduate programs that are in DC at the same time to make the best fit for everyone.